TATOC has announced the publication of its autumn 2014 issue of consumer magazine, Sharetime.
This is the 19th edition of the magazine, which is produced by TATOC and available to read online, for free, by timeshare owners and the committees/HOA who represent them.
“Sharetime is the only magazine produced by a timeshare consumer association to inform, educate and advise timeshare owners and their hardworking committees,” explained Harry Taylor, TATOC CEO and executive chairman.
This issue includes:
- Resort focus on Pantglas Hall resort in Wales
- Pet-friendly resorts in the U.K.
- Resort reviews of Whitbarrow Village, the Osborne Club, Cala Blanca, Haven Court and White Sands Beach Club
- In my view by Oliver Green, managing director of Dial An Exchange
- The latest from the TATOC Consumer Helpline and the Timeshare Task Force
There are updates and news from many of TATOC’s member resorts and affiliates – with a particular focus this time on management company, First Resorts.