TATOC has announced the line-up of speakers so far for the upcoming TATOC 2015 Conference which will take place from March 6-8 at the Park Royal Hotel, Stretton near Warrington.
With a theme of A Time For Change, the 2015 conference is expected to be the largest to date - and the speakers confirmed to date reflect the importance of the conference in the industry calendar.
- John Spence - Karma Royal Group
- Gregory G. Crist - National Timeshare Owners Association
- Darren Ettridge - Interval International
- Michael Coletta - Hilton Grand Vacations
- Stuart Carrington - Thomas Westcott Accountants
- Calvin Lucock - RDO
- Robert Webb - ARDA ROC
- Geoff Chapman - TATOC
- Mark Caldicott - TATOC Consumer Helpline
- Alex Radford - My Lawyer in Spain Group
- Phil Watson - Worldwide Timeshare Hypermarket
- Francis Taylor - Dial An Exchange
- Ramy Filo - Dial An Exchange
Robin Mills will be the conference moderator
Delegate places are still available and remain great value. The delegate fee includes two nights' accommodation, all meals from Friday evening to Sunday lunch, all conference sessions and the gala evening on Saturday night.